Monday, August 6, 2012

Lost and Confused

I haven't posted in over a month and during this month I have been grieving, fighting depression and anxiety, trying to find a job and a new direction for my life. I am lost and confused. I feel like the Lord is silent and that He is hiding. He is teaching me to trust Him.

In Psalm 13, David so clearly describes what I am thinking and feeling right now. He talks about being depressed, lost, confused, and feeling like the Lord has turned away from him, but in the end he states that he trusts in the Lord's unfailing love. He chooses to trust the Lord and chooses to rejoice and sing even in the midst of depression.

So that is what I am choosing to do right now. I am choosing to trust and I am singing praises to the Lord at the top of my lungs. Because His love is unfailing and He always provides I just have to trust and have faith in His timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment