Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thank you, Lord!

Thank the Lord! I'm able to write a post today although it will be short. My computer is not working so I haven't been able to post anything. Well, today I managed to get access to my grandmother's netbook and I am going to use it until I can get my computer back. I have had my grandmother's netbook in my possession for months because someone changed the administrator password on it and nobody bothered to write it down or text me with it and Grandma has trouble remembering passwords. Today I spent most of the day working on it and finally found a way to access the netbook without her password. So that is one thing that I am thankful for.

A second thing that I am thankful for is that my sister is home from the hospital today. She had to have back surgery yesterday. I am thankful that she is home and that she is doing well.

A third thing that I am thankful for is my niece and nephew. They have stayed with me for the last couple of days. We have had fun and I love spending time with them.

The Lord blesses and shows a way even when there does not appear to be a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment