Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm so Grateful

12 Things that I am Grateful for Today


  1.  My relationship with Jesus Christ because it is the most important relationship in my life. As Citizen Way says...it should've been me.
  2.  My mom because she is always there for me when I need her.
  3.  My dad because he tells it like it is and is always encouraging me (in his own way) to be the best that I can be
  4. My sister Kimi because she has become one of my best friends. We can talk about anything and she bought me a ticket to Breaking Dawn Pt. 2.
  5.  My brother-in-law Brad because he cares. 
  6.  My niece Addie because she loves to cuddle and makes me laugh. Yesterday she was singing in the car which isn't unusual but she was singing "Addie and Kyle sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Of course she is only 6 and way to young for a boyfriend which is why it was funny.
  7.  My nephew Carter because he is so silly. He is my little cowboy. 
  8.  My grandmothers because they have taught me so much. From one I have learned how to cook and about crafting. From the other I have learned about myself and how I want to treat others.
  9.  My friend Lisa because she is so encouraging and supportive. I consider her one of my mentors. She is a great example of a godly woman.
  10. Having a place to live because so many people in this world don't have a roof over their heads and I'm so close to not having a place to live that I'm grateful that I still do.
  11. Having a car to drive because I can take my niece to school everyday.
  12. For all of the people in my life because in one way or another you have helped me to become the person I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment