- My relationship with Jesus Christ because it is the most important relationship in my life. As Citizen Way says...it should've been me.
- My mom because she is always there for me when I need her.
- My dad because he tells it like it is and is always encouraging me (in his own way) to be the best that I can be
- My sister Kimi because she has become one of my best friends. We can talk about anything and she bought me a ticket to Breaking Dawn Pt. 2.
- My brother-in-law Brad because he cares.
- My niece Addie because she loves to cuddle and makes me laugh. Yesterday she was singing in the car which isn't unusual but she was singing "Addie and Kyle sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Of course she is only 6 and way to young for a boyfriend which is why it was funny.
- My nephew Carter because he is so silly. He is my little cowboy.
- My grandmothers because they have taught me so much. From one I have learned how to cook and about crafting. From the other I have learned about myself and how I want to treat others.
- My friend Lisa because she is so encouraging and supportive. I consider her one of my mentors. She is a great example of a godly woman.
- Having a place to live because so many people in this world don't have a roof over their heads and I'm so close to not having a place to live that I'm grateful that I still do.
- Having a car to drive because I can take my niece to school everyday.
- For all of the people in my life because in one way or another you have helped me to become the person I am.
Friday, October 12, 2012
I'm so Grateful
12 Things that I am Grateful for Today