Monday, May 20, 2013

The Thieves of Life




Reading some of the books that I have been reading in the last few weeks have got me to thinking about living an abundant life and what stops us from living an abundant life. I have identified a few "thieves" of life in my own life that stop me from enjoying the life that I have and I want to share them with you. Maybe you will recognize some of these in your own life. I will also be expanding on them in the coming weeks.

Comparison: The thief of joy
Procrastination: The thief of time
Greed: The thief of generosity
Fear: The thief of faith
Worry: The thief of trust
Pride: The thief of humility
Legalism: The thief of grace

Do you long for an abundant life? The life that God has planned for you? Do you feel like something is holding you back? Maybe you are like me and know that something is holding you back and wonder what it is that is keeping you from living your God-sized dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment